Tips to Prevent Spread of Contagious Illness and Coronavirus
Health & Wellness
福利视频 is closely monitoring the status of the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and its impact around the world. As the number of COVID-19 cases continues to increase nationally and globally, our top priority is to maintain the health and safety of the communities where we live, work, and serve. We are regularly communicating with employees, members, and partners to ensure they have the support they need to stay healthy during this evolving health situation.
福利视频 recommends following the guidelines issued by local health authorities, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the World Health Organization.
Similar to other communicable viruses, we can all play a role in protecting our communities and families from the spread of COVID-19.
Following are some simple tips to prevent infection:
- Wash your hands thoroughly (20 seconds) and frequently using soap and water.
- Use an alcohol-based hand-sanitizing rub (must contain at least 60 percent alcohol).
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze by coughing/sneezing into your elbow.
- Promptly dispose of tissues in a wastebasket after use.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid shaking hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Get a flu vaccine.
For more information, including travel advisories, please visit .
Additional information can be found through the following resources: